IBM Apprenticeship 2011 Program
- This is a 4 (four) months program that accelerates personal transformation from university life to world-class corporate life.
The participants will be enabled, inspired, and empowered in a world class corporation working environment through in-class training, e-learning, individual and group workshops, as well as managing real-world business issues through several business unit assignments. Specifically, you will be exposed and immersed on both hard and soft skills by mastering the following topics: basic (IBM) key products and value propositions, (IBM) core processes, customer value method, and corporate (IBM) values and leadership competencies.
Why you should join:
- If you’re looking for a world class enablement that give you competitive edge
- If you’re aspiring to develop your networks with positive attitudes and highly skilled individuals
- If you believe in progress: positive changes that make you better.
- Fresh graduates (Bachelor degree) with no more than 1 year working experience.
- Minimum GPA of 3 (out of 4)
- Excellent organization skills in non-academic activities
Please submit your CV with photo to: http://www.ibm.com/start ( keyword search : S_D-0390017 )
Any announcements and program update will be done through IBM Apprenticeship Facebook Fans Page: IBM Indonesia
Assessment and interview session is based on invitation only, and will be held in the following universities: UI, ITB, UGM and ITS.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.